Art Store

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I had a dream about the ULFBERHT

In the dream, Hertha was holding the sword and the hilt rose to her chest. I am off on Friday, so I can work on the book, but I have been doing a lot of thinking. I wonder if I should add more detail about the hilt. I feel like I am stuck in chapter one. I don't think the first paragraph is strong enough.

              The sky was darkened with shiny beads of light, racing towards the ground. With each collision, the little fat rain circlets chimed into the wind.

            “The people have forgotten us,” insisted Ares as he walked to the back of the garden and rested his hands on a small wet glistening pillar.

                                                What about this...

The sky was troubled with shiny razors of lightening falling from the sky. With each collision, the sharp streamers sliced through the air.

            I think I like that better.

No comments: