Art Store

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I Saw My Dad Today.

So I saw daddy today and it was hard. He's still at home because he is a trooper! He managed to look in my car and fuss at me about the mess. He's in a lot of pain because of the tumor. I wish I could do something to take the pain away. He didn't want to make a big deal out of it. I didn't press the topic, but I talked to the nurse. We have to go back on Thursday and then we will know more about his recovery or if there is a chance for recovery. He asked me to pick up some pants and shirts from Goodwill for him. I went to Kohls and found him two outfits.

I want to push pause. I'm not ready to know anything. I want to believe that my dad is the same dad that came to my rescue when I was almost bitten by a snake. Death is like a turtle with one leg. It takes a while for it to catch up to the other racers, but in the end, it will. 

No comments: