Art Store

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Still Job Searching

I've been laid off for almost three weeks now. I've been looking for a job, but so far no luck. If I'm lucky things will get better. I keep applying because I know it's just a matter of time. Today I'm able to write to you. That clearly means today is a good day. As many of you know, October and November are my hell months. I have horrible headaches that normally last until the latter of November. If I'm lucky the rest of the month will be headache free. My book The Last Love Story received a nice review from a blogger about two weeks ago. It was much better than the review I received from the one star wonder. What's an one star wonder? A one star wonder is a review that shows up to say awful things about one book only. The reviewer never reviews anything else. He or she only reviews one book. Perhaps she lost her ability to read, her kindle burnt into bits of nothing, or the reviewer is an undercover author in the same genre. Anyway, have a great week.

No comments: