Art Store

Monday, August 27, 2012

Alexis Goes To High School.

Okay so in one hour Alexis will be getting up for school. This is the start of high school for her. I should be calm, but I'm so scared. My baby is going to high school. I have a child in high school. I still remember when she was sucking on her thumb the first day we brought her home from the hospital. It was a long thirty hours and when she finally made it, I was above the moon. For weeks I had nightmares about forgetting her in the apartment or leaving her in stores. I think those nightmares made me so overprotective that first year or so. Part of me feels a little sad now. I wish I could follow her to school and hide in her book bag. Well, I guess I will put on Oatmeal and make coffee.

Just a little note...

I noticed that both The Last Love Story and The Alien Recruitment sold over the weekend. The Alien Recruitment sold copies in the UK and The Last Love Story in the US. Thanks for taking the time out to buy my work. I know my thoughts, post and everything about me seems odd at times. I just want to thank you for being there. I haven't been thanking you enough, and for that I'm sorry! Have a great week, and I will post more about Dawn's Journey this week, Lord Bless! Kisses Kisses and kisses!

No comments: