Art Store

Monday, December 19, 2011

Bad day!

Today was another horrible day. I would love to have a week free from pain. It's kinda bad when every week something happens. My headaches are getting worse. It's only on the right side of my face. I'm about to take my meds to help carry me into the night. The Alien Recruitment is on sale for free until the 23rd. I'm so glad we did the revisions together. I added a small line in my book about all of you and how I love you guys for being there. I'm writing this now because I don't know if I will be able to write it later. These days writing seems very hard because I'm in so much pain. All I can do is hope that tomorrow is better than today. Oh one more little fact...I sold my first books for The Alien Recruitment in Germany and France today. I love you guys so much...thanks for being here for me.

No comments: