Art Store

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Crazy Times!!

I’m still in shock when I look up and see my book being promoted with bestselling books! It’s funny because I know I’m not a bestseller yet! Maybe one day, but until then I can still hope.  Today I was on another site and I saw it once again..It’s still crazy. It’s crazy, scary, unbelievable, and awesome at the same time. I never thought I would see The Vampire’s Salvation being promoted by a major book retailer! I struggled with the idea of pulling my books off to make another round of revisions. I have seen nothing but great things come from it at this point. I just didn’t know what to do next! It’s scary when you are self publishing. Everything good or bad falls on you! I’m never 100% sure of anything. I started my oral revisions this week, and I know that…even that is a risk. At the end of the day I just wanted to open myself up to my fans. I wanted you to see the good and bad. I’m working on revisions for The Alien Recruitment. It’s not easy! I think we have covered 37 pages in one week. The main reason we have covered so few is because I only do revisions thirty minutes a day on my show. I don’t want to finish the revisions without you. So, this is the main reason it takes all day!! Okay and yes sometimes I get carried away with visions from the past! I can’t help it!! I’m so happy that you are standing with me. I just want to say I love you all. It’s so nice to have friends…
Guys if you want to know when my shows are live…follow me on Facebook! You will get a chance to see them before I post them on the blog.

No comments: