Art Store

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Why We Write

Some fans question why authors write. The truth is most of us get great enjoyment out of writing stories. When I first started writing it was to cope with the lost of my mother. However, today it is a large part of who I am. Writing helps me stay focused and happy. We write for many different reasons.Just as a dog owner finds love in his or her puppy, we find love in our writing. Writing offers different prizes to each and every one of us. Some of us might get the prize of cash, while others might get the prize of freedom. Writing allows us to go places that we might not ever get to go, and it also allows us to revisit places from the past. Take the time out to learn something about your passion, and create something great. Open up your mind to the idea that you hold something great inside.

Thanks for visiting my blog, and thank you for being a fan. If you haven't got a chance to check out my newest story, you can find it on one of the above pages. It is also displayed on the post beneath this post. Thanks for buying The Alien Recruitment, and my other books! Have a great day, and always remember to do something great no matter what.


No comments: