Art Store

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sorry

Okay I'm sorry I haven't been posting. Things are better for us, but at the same time they are still kinda hard. I thank God that we have our own place to stay, but at the same time things aren't where I need them to be. I haven't heard anything back from any jobs yet. I'm filling out a Goodwill application today. They have temp jobs so if I'm lucky maybe someone will pick me up for a temp position. School starts on the 22rd of this month, and I don't have anything for the girls. People keep asking have you started school clothes shopping, and I like not yet. So, maybe tomorrow Goodwill will look at my application and if I'm lucky I can temp soon. I'm a little scared, but I have faith. SO, I keep looking for work...Who knows maybe my books will do better this month and it won't be an issue. Other than that I haven't been in the mood to write. Right now I just want to focus on away to make everything right. As always keep The Vampire's Salvation and The Vampire's War on Dashien in your mind. There is another copy from smashwords on Barnes and Noble that was published last month..get that one! Just as always pray for me...I know I'm not the only person out there having trouble..So keep us all in mind.

No comments: