Art Store

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I know for sure that I didn't get the job.

Today I received an email telling me that I wasn't selected for the job that I applied for. I'm not too crushed because I have many more resumes out. It's hard out there right now. I'm so glad that God has blessed me with a talent that might be able to provide something down the line. I would be lying if I told you I didn't get green with envy when other people talk about how many books they have sold for this month. This hasn't been a good month for The Vampire's Salvation. I'm still working on revising Luck of the Curse, and I've started a new book called The Alien Recruitment. So, I'm trying to keep myself busy. I'm done feeling sorry for myself. If something it meant to be it will be. If you want to buy the Vampire's Salvation check out Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble. The Vampire's Salvation is in, Canada, France, UK, Germany, and if I left anyone out I'm sorry. However, the point is no matter where you are, you should be able to get it. I have always heard that it isn't always about winning the game, but it's about how you play the game. So, I will try to stay upbeat...keep me in your prayers and minds.

Kisses and goodnight,

S.B.

No comments: