Art Store

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Who offers the best program for you?

I think Book Country has come up with a great idea on helping with books. However so far I don't see a good turn around time for any info on your book. I know with CreateSpace for Amazon you get feed back right away. So, I'm not really sure how this will all work out. I love the idea of Book Country and CreateSpace. Everyone wants their work to look good before it goes out. So we will just have to wait and see how everything goes. I will let you know how long it takes to get the reviews..What do you look for when you join a program?


Please don't forget to download my latest copy of The Vampire's Salvation

For the UK the link is
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004VGVAE4

If you download it please let me know what you think. I write because I want you guys to read it. SO I want it to be what you want... Thank you and please pass the word around.

No comments: