Art Store

Monday, May 23, 2011

What to do? What to do?

Have you ever found yourself ready to move, but you don't know how to? Well, I think I'm there right now. I have four books out. The Vampire's Salvation is doing well for only being out almost two months. The one that worries me the most is Luck of the Curse. I feel like it is such inspirational story; however I never tried to submit it or the others to agents. I have submitted The Druid's Dark Plan, and now I feel like I should submit Luck of the Curse.

The problem is....I like being self published. I like doing things on my own because I have never got to do anything for myself. I have been a stay at home mom for over ten years. I traveled everywhere with my husband while he was in the Army. For the most part I didn't know to take care of my needs and wants. I know that sounds crazy, but it's true. I loved college, and when I was offered a great job I felt like I was on top of the world. The next thing I knew I was turning it down for my father. So, it's so important for me to do something on my own and for myself. I need to prove to myself that I can be someone other than my father's daughter, husband's wife, or the children's mother. As much as I love being all three of the above, there has to be room in there for me to be me.

No comments: