Art Store

Friday, May 27, 2011

What about The Vampire's Salvation

So nearly 2000 people have been on my blog. However, how many of you have tried my book? If you haven't got a chance to buy it yet please do so. I really would like to know what you think about it. I have tried to cover all of the countries that visit my blog. As you can see I'm ranked higher in the UK than I am here at home. When you see your country click on it and buy a copy. 

US
The Vampire's Salvation (Two Worlds One Hope) #270,420 Paid in Kindle Store .

UK

The Vampire's Salvation (Two Worlds One Hope)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004VGVAE4  #62,846 Paid in Kindle Store

France
The Vampire's Salvation: Two Worlds One Hope

Germany

The Vampire's Salvation

Japan
The Vampire's Salvation: Two Worlds One Hope

Canada
The Vampire's Salvation


So you know where to find it now. Sorry some of the countries don't have Kindle format yet. However Kindle format is in the US,UK,GE...So click on it now !! I need reviews... I glad that you cared enough to read my blog..Thanks.

No comments: